Terms and conditions of website usage
The term “Market Avenue Limited” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 319A Uttoxeter Road Blythe Bridge Stoke on Trent ST11 9QA. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only and is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information, which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Market Avenue Limited are committed to serving all of our visitors equally and want as many people as possible to visit our website. We have therefore undertaken the following actions to ensure that all of our content is as accessible as possible to every user:
- Standard ‘Google’ fonts are used throughout the site for clarity and easier reading.
- Wherever possible, we use text instead of graphics to reduce the download time of pages and to enhance usability. Jargon and technical terms are kept to an absolute minimum.
- No information is conveyed exclusively using strong colours or a mixture of coloured texts and backgrounds. This means that, although we use colours to organise information there are also other, non-colour dependent, ways of accessing the information and navigating the website.
- Our pages are designed so that they are without horizontal scrollbars when they are viewed at full screen with a resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels.
- Our website has been tested using the following browsers to ensure cross-browser compatibility: Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Chrome, and Mozilla.
- This site is accessible from mobile devices such as handhelds and tablets.
- Style of navigation remains consistent throughout the website.
- Throughout our website, we have attempted to comply with the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. These are a set of guidelines used to ensure that websites are designed and written in a way that makes them accessible.
We are committed to a process of ongoing improvement and are working to ensure that all content is developed under the guidelines outlined above.
If you have difficulty accessing the site or have any comments or feedback on how we can improve your online experience, please do not hesitate to contact us and we’ll do what we can to make it easier for everyone to access our site.
Market Avenue Limited is aware that it needs to minimise the impact of its activities on the environment. We are therefore committed to reducing our carbon footprint, improving recycling, reducing reliance on packaging, minimising waste and improving efficiencies on finite natural resources.
The key points of its strategy to achieve this are:
- Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible
- Minimise toxic emissions through limiting vehicular use as much as practicable
- Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers
- Source products used within the business that will serve to minimise the environmental impact of their use and distribution
- Comply with all relevant environmental legislation
Corporate Social Responsibility
Market Avenue Limited is committed to providing a safe working environment where all employees feel happy, healthy and motivated. We respect our workforce, our customers and our community and strive to make a positive contribution in each of these areas.
The key points of its strategy to achieve this are:
- To have an Equal Opportunities workforce profile in place to encourage people of all ages, abilities, backgrounds and cultures to seek employment with us as positions become available.
- To ensure safe working environments by conforming to Health and Safety procedures and providing training where necessary.
- To actively encourage continued professional development through good communication with our employees, encouraging entrepreneurship, listening to new ideas and offering training opportunities where practicable.
- To constantly and consistently work towards achieving high levels of customer satisfaction and customer retention by listening and understanding customer views.
- To have in place suitable processes for accepting, measuring and dealing with complaints.
- To build relationships with customers and other partners to instil trust and confidence in order to enhance credibility as a reputable business.
- To encourage local regeneration and economic growth by providing employment locally as positions become available.
- To support activities in our local community by providing advice, support and sponsorship as and when resources become available.
- To abide by local government guidelines and regulations in respect of any future development, maintain good public relationships and build up our reputation as a good employer.